Facing Homelessness is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are 100% tax-deductible. EIN # 46-2376967
Set up a recurring monthly donation to show your ongoing support:
Give today to share your compassion with this beautiful community:
We accept the items listed below as donations from our community.
- Socks - New, adult socks; men’s and women’s
- Sleeping Bags - New and gently used (clean and undamaged); adult size only
- Tents and Tarp - New and gently used (clean and undamaged); all sizes
- Backpacks - New and gently used (clean and undamaged) hiking packs and backpacks; adult size only
- Coats - New and gently used (clean and undamaged); adult size only. Hooded and rain repellent jackets especially useful
- Hats and Gloves - New, adult hats and gloves
Please also see our Wish List, which reflects our most urgent needs.
If you purchase through Amazon, consider shopping on Amazon Smile.
Have a donation?
Visit our office or mail donations to:
4001 9th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105
(north end of building, via basement terrace)
Drop Off Hours
Tuesday - Thursday 3 PM - 5 PM
Friday - Noon to 5 PM